“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” – Leonardo DaVinci
Web page change for April 2020
This website is no longer operated with this domain name. The content will move to another domain and will be available there again in the future. As soon as the move is 100% complete, I will make it known in the CF scene and on social networks.
Please be patient until we can offer new posts. Immediately after completion, we will know which planned appointments we have to cancel due to the COVID-19 virus and which dates we can still hold on to.
Everyone stays alive and well, Seele
- No CommentsAttached is a collection of most ECF dates or CF events that are of interest to us in the coming year. The ECF dates are kept in an open google agenda. This calendar is also embedded on this ECF page.Read More »
- 1 CommentClosure of a round-the-world CF trip By Henk Lunshof, Perris, 18 October 2019 After the exciting CFS exhibition jumps in China, from 10 to 13 October, and the successful World CF Sequential Record jumps on 16 and 17 October atRead More »
- 1 CommentBy Henk Lunshof, Wednesday, October 16 Skydive Perris’ workers were completely stressed when they found the first CRW Dogs organising parachutes and preparing to skydive at 6am. Yes, it’s really true! These CRW jumpers do what they say! The staff’sRead More »
- 1 CommentArriving and preparing for the CF Sequential and Night Record By Henk Lunshof, Perris Valley, 15 October 2019 Tense, excited, enthusiastic, anxious…43 CF jumpers have just travelled towards Perris, California full of all forms of emotion. There is good reasonRead More »
- 1 Comment11 till 13 October, written by Henk Lunshof On Friday 11 October the CF World Team presented their special skills during the Air Sports Show, which was held in celebration of the seventieth anniversary of the People’s Republic of China.Read More »
- No CommentsArrival and first practice day Today, all 21 members of the display team for Yaocheng have arrived at the Qiaojia Apartment Hotel; one Egyptian, one Australian, two South Americans, three Europeans, five Canadians and nine Americans. For me, the tripRead More »
- 1 CommentThe 100-way world record will be honoured this year Taiyuan, 9 October 2019, Henk Lunshof. The CF World Team has members from all over the world who came together in 2003. Year after year the team trained in Australia, EuropeRead More »
- 1 CommentCF Russia set a new European CF sequential Record! Post from Natalya Lapshina From 22-25 August the Russian CF Large Formation Team gathered at the Krutitsy DZ (in the Ryazan region) with the aim of building a 21-way Canopy FormationRead More »
- No CommentsThe European Record is official We are proud to announce that the FAI has ratified the following Class G (Parachuting) European record:Claim number: 18837 Sub-class : G-2 / Performance Records Category: General Group / Type: Largest Formation Records – Canopy FormationCourse/location: Teuge (Netherlands)Performance:Read More »
- 1 CommentDutch press opens with; ‘Best skydivers practice spectacular formation jump over Teuge’ SourceTEUGE – The best skydivers in the world are in the Netherlands this week to jump into Skydive Teuge’s jubilee week. The association has been in existence forRead More »
The Staff of the EU CF-Project The leaders of the project introduce themselves. Click on the images to find the sports-vita of the CF-jumpers. To get in touch with us, please use the contact form in the menu under the ‘About’
What do we do? We are the European Canopy Formation Team (ECF), a group of well-known European CF-Skydivers. We fly formations with open parachutes, with friends from all over Europe. We also promote networks for athletes all over the world.
Photographers of the various galleries Euro CF 2015: Ming Chu, Laurent Dreyfus and Heikki Kammonen Euro CF 2016: Ming Chu, Laurent Dreyfus and Heikki Kammonen Spring Fling, Florida 2017: Michael Tomaselli alias Chico © cutaway production Teuge Kilo-Team 2017: Laurent Dreyfus and
Flight Technology for big Diamond Formations Equipment Wing Loading General rule Approach Docking Body Position in the Formation Communication Breaking up and starburst Safety – Emergency Standards 1) EQUIPMENT In big formations it is necessary to have canopies with similarRead more
Points to bear in mind in preparing for record dives FAI Sporting License How to dock Grips in the formation Trim & So 1) FAI Sporting Licence You need to have a valid FAI sporting licence from the corresponding fiscal year!Read more
We are looking for authors in our team for this website! We would like to publish contributions from all countries that are with us in sport.